Has anyone tried to make Scorn G3D?

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Has anyone tried to make Scorn G3D?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Borvath
    Participant

Scorn is a new UE4 puzzle/survial horror/walking sim., First Person Perspective game from Ebb Software. It has great sound design and very unique Z. Beksinski-H. R. Giger based aestetics. The game is very asmospheric and immersive. It is very detailed and looks very good. The game is free on Game Pass.

When I searched for a cloud profile, but I only found a Z3D profile. Has anyone tried with G3D?

By the way, you can change the FOV in Camera Settimgs in Controls settings instead of Graphic Settings.

TheBassKitty
    Participant

Yes please! I just purchased VorpX specifically with the hopes of playing this game in G3D on my Index. I haven’t used VorpX before and now I’m trying to learn the whole program from the ground up just to play this game. Anyone that can help, please do!
    I believe the engine is Unreal 4. I saw in a YT video to try using Jedi Fallen order or Abzu when creating a new profile. But no matter what I’ve tried I can’t even get it to hook. If anyone could help out, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. <3

And by the way this game is pure art, it’s so amazingly gorgeous to look at and is atmospheric as HELL – it would be such an incredible experience in VR! You should check it out if you like HR Giger, atmospheric dark fantasy, Myst-like environmental puzzles, and ambient music. Help me live my fantasy of being on an alien planet in VR :D

matteo39
    Participant

You can wait to see real hell if you are bad! :)

Smoils
    Participant

Do you have 4090 to run that G3D profile in 4k at at least 80fps though

Borvath
    Participant

By the way, the available Z3D profile ataches with -dx11 in launch settings, but I can’t get past the Unreal Engine logo. I wonder if it was creted for the Scorn Prolouge Demo. What would be the ideal profile to atach to a recent UE4 game with DX11 and a different profile to try with DX12?

Smoils
    Participant

By the way, the available Z3D profile ataches with -dx11 in launch settings, but I can’t get past the Unreal Engine logo. I wonder if it was creted for the Scorn Prolouge Demo. What would be the ideal profile to atach to a recent UE4 game with DX11 and a different profile to try with DX12?

Try grounded profile as suggested by Ralf himself. But game stuck on logo doesnt sound like profile issue, try running it windowed or fullscreen, opposite of what you have and see if anything changes.

Borvath
    Participant

I reinstalled the profile after I couldn’t get past the logo screen, that was the problem. The first time I install the profile, I cant get pass the UE logo. I launched the game without reinstalling the profile and it worked. Though the game sometimes crashes, or ı have to restart until I can get past the logo screen.

Both the Immersive Screen profile and and the new Full Vr Scoen Cloud Profile works with Z3D.

Borvath
    Participant

G3D works in the DX11 Cloud profiles, but the right eye has a bug. In places where I believe there are volumetric lights, it is so bright that nothing else vould be seen behind them, even the gun iluminated by it. It looks like a depth map in white green yellow and red color. In places witouth these volumetric effects the textures or the color is normal. this only aplies to the right eye.

The profile made from the Grounded Profile succesfully ataches in DX12. Z3D also works. G3D is not available. DirectVR scan frezes the game.

By the way, does WMR support OpenXR in DX12? When the WMR OpenXR Runtime was set, vorpx only run in the monitor, while with SteamVR OpenXR runtime it worked succesfully in DX12.

Minabe
    Participant

You can wait to see real hell if you are bad! :)

Except that won’t happen as much as you may want it to, for some weird reason.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!