Has been more than 48 hours and I have not the – key and download

Homepage Forums Installation and Registration Support Has been more than 48 hours and I have not the – key and download

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ofek ben zino1
    Participant

Two days ago, I bought this e-mail software: Orliabc@bezeqint.net
      Until now you did not send me the product key and its downloading and saw that I bought asking Stlsho the download and the – key please send me today.
    Thanks.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Did you follow the instructions in the license dialog and sent us your request code? Unfortunately we did not receive an e-mail with the request code from you. This code is required to create your key.

If you already did send it, please contact support |at| vorpx com with an alternative e-mail address or use the contact fom in support menu above since in that case there seems to be an issue with receiving mails from your first address.

ofek ben zino1
    Participant

Oh ok I’ll never sent now.

ofek ben zino1
    Participant

I sent arrived only download
    Please send me asking the – Key

ofek ben zino1
    Participant

Peace has already passed more than 48 and have not got the key I just downloaded
    Please send me the key thanks.
    It’s the details:
    E-Mail: [removed]
    Request Code: [removed]

Prefer you send me the key here: [removed]
    Seeks help me soon … thanks.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Your key has been sent the third time, this time to your GMail address. If it still didn’t reach you, please let me know.

BTW: Please do not open multiple threads for the same issue. Doesn’t help to solve anything, but makes the forum unusable. Thanks.

ofek ben zino1
    Participant

Thanks
    It arrived.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!