Having performance issues with my new HP Reverb G2 (version 2)

Homepage Forums Technical Support Having performance issues with my new HP Reverb G2 (version 2)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Senan
    Participant

I’ve been testing out this new headset (coming from a Quest 2) and I’m running into strange problems that I can’t figure out. For instance, I just tried playing Half-Life 2, which always ran near perfectly on the quest (even with Airlink), and I’m getting constant de-syncing and lag, and also some weird issue where I’m seeing flashing mirror images of my weapons at times. I have no idea what could be causing this behavior. It was pretty bad in Fallout 76 as well, to the point I couldn’t really play it.

I know this isn’t a PC spec issue (running a 3080 OC, with a more than capable CPU) and again, these games ran fine on the Quest 2.

Any idea of what could be causing a wired headset have lag and desync issues like this? Thanks in advance.

(For the record, I’ve been using it to play Everquest (one of the main reasons I bought the reverb since only WMR headsets will work with this game for some reasons) and apart from some gamma issues and needing to use a gamepad to bring up and use the Vorpx menu, it’s been working fine for that.)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!