Head Positional Tracking Not Work in Skryim

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Head Positional Tracking Not Work in Skryim

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    barronj
    Participant

I cannot get head positional tracking on the DK2 working with Skyrim. None. I’ve tried changing a bunch of the vorpX settings like 3D geometry and Z-buffer. Tried changing mouse settings and controller settings on Skyrim. Nothing works.

gustavor38
    Blocked

I have the same problem, it doesn´t work for me

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please make sure that Geometry 3D is enabled. To check the head tracking out it’s best to walk to something close by. You may not really notice it while standing in the wide open world.

If G3D is enabled and you get the calibration window on startup, positional tracking is active.

barronj
    Participant

Geometry 3D is enabled, the calibration window does show on startup, and I still have no positional tracking. I have moved right up next to objects and moved my head around. The world moves with my head instead of my head in the world. It is not working.

barronj
    Participant

Never mind. I had to unplug and replug all the cables. I guess something was loose.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Is the camera active (blue light)? Also please reset the Skyrim profile in the vorpX config app, maybe you have accidentally disabled the positional tracking.

Currently I can’t think of any other reason that may cause this, but I will investigate.

gustavor38
    Blocked

Now it works (?), i didn´t touch anything perhaps i was trying in wrong location ;-)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!