Help needed with starting Vorpx!

Homepage Forums Technical Support Help needed with starting Vorpx!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    anithebravo83
    Participant

Guys,
    First of all, I am complete greenhorn to VR, and trying to find my way watching youtube videos and reading your comments. I bought Rift s today, installed it and then installed vorpx. Now, I am struggling with 2 things:

Everytime, I put on my VR headset, the occulus start page(Home) appears. How can I make it go away?

Secondly, i configured VORPX as has been explained (made sure that my games are not Directx 12 etc), but it wont launch.

So, I start a game, and it starts on my monitor, while in my headset, I can only see my virtual living room (in occulus). How can i fix this? Please help

Cheers,
    Ani

Ralf
    Keymaster

The Oculus Home always appears when you put on your headset without a VR app running. That’s perfectly normal, there is no (official) to way to disable it. Games with vorpX should launch despite that.

The most likely cause of injection issues with multiple games is a conflict with some other software on your PC. If you haven’t done so already, please check the trouble shooting guide. It lists a few typical candidates and also some potential other issues that may lead to vorpX not working.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!