[Help] Registration Not Working

Homepage Forums Installation and Registration Support [Help] Registration Not Working

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    mohfuu
    Participant

I sent the E-Mail.
    Received confirmation with information.

It reads…

Hello,

Thanks again for buying the vorpX beta version.

Here is your registration information:

Please make sure that you copy the full name INCLUDING THE E-MAIL
    ADDRESS into the registration dialog .

Name:
    [Request Code]

Key:
    [Registration Key]

If you have any questions, please visit our forums at
    http://www.vorpx.com/forums, or send a mail to support |at| vorpx com .

Have fun with vorpX!
    The vorpX team

http://www.vorpx.com

This mail was fairly confusing since you wrote the request code under “name:”
    Anyways, I’ve tried registering vorpx with..
    1. My name and e-mail
    2. My name
    3. Request code and e-mail (where it says name)
    4. Request code

I have no idea what the hell I’m supposed to do now, if you’ve just sent me the wrong code or what? Is the registration name sensitive?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please send a mail to support |at| vorpx com and I’ll check this. Maybe there was something messed up in your authorization mail

mohfuu
    Participant

done.

ramy77
    Participant

Hello, I have the same problem. Can you tell me please how it was done? thank you

360FOV
    Participant

When you copy the name make sure to copy the email by its side, including the parentheses.

ramy77
    Participant

I tried that already, not working. That’s really very strange. I hope I get some support from the developer ASAP. Thx

mohfuu
    Participant

I’m not counting the hours here but I did receive an email that gave me my username and apparently a new password for my account.

Is this what counts as technical support around here?
    I never asked for a new password.
    I asked specifically about what name and/or email combination and if there was a specific syntax that was accepted/not accepted. Is it case sensetive? Do I need to use parenthesis?

I want a useable copy of vorpX on my computer but apparently that’s asking too much.

Also; Why did I get a new username and password? Are you subtly hinting that what I’m supposed to write under “name:” is my username? This information couldn’t possibly be more convoluted.

Please get your shit together if not for me, then how about for your future customers.

Thanks VorpX, at least you tried, can I have my money back or are you actually going to do something about this problem?

Ralf
    Keymaster

It’s best to copy paste the info directly from the authorization mail. The syntax has to be exactly like in the e-mail you received.

Please send an e-mail to support |at| vorpx com if you have an licensing issue. That’s the right place. Please include your order-info and request code. It’s a bit hard to support while also monitoring threads like this one at the same time.

I’d like to sort these things out as much as you do, and so far every single licensing issue could be sorted out, so no need to worry.

Thanks for your patience.

ramy77
    Participant

Problem solved . Mostly my fault since I didn’t realize that I generated the request code from my pc at work which was different from the one I have at home…. Thanks Ralf for your assistance

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!