HELP TECHNICAL SUPPORT PROFILES

Homepage Forums Technical Support HELP TECHNICAL SUPPORT PROFILES

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    luka2099
    Participant

Hi everyone, I am hoping for help from technical support.
    I have this problem. I want to use another profile and not the default one. I usually download a profile of a user from the cloud and the vorpx program warns me that there is already a profile that uses that particular .exe file. I accept and download the user’s profile by removing the exe file from the default profile. from that moment I can add the exe file in the profiles I want. I do this because for example with steam games it does not allow the modification of the game exe. now having said that my problem is that some profiles don’t download them to me. for example alien isolation, if I try to download a user profile from the cloud, I import it without telling me that the exe is already used by another profile, it immediately gives me the imported profile message. but in reality if I go to see in the local profiles, there is always only the default profile and not that of the user. this happens with some games, for example redident evil village, which is what interests me. Resident evil 7 instead works, it asks me if I want to overwrite the existing profile and then in the local profiles it shows me the user profile I downloaded. I hope Ralf reads and lends me a hand. Thank you

Ralf
    Keymaster

There are two different ‘flavors’ of profiles. Full custom profiles and settings for official profiles. Once an official profile exists, you can’t replace it with earlier full profile anymore, but you can load custom settings that others made on top of the official profile.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!