Help configuring a game for the first time (Rebel Galaxy Outlaw)

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Help configuring a game for the first time (Rebel Galaxy Outlaw)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Vektor
    Participant

I know, I know… I’m a couple years late for the prom here, but I was wondering if I could get some help with Rebel Galaxy Outlaw. I’ve never tried to do a game before that there wasn’t a profile for.

The game launches with Cinema Mode okay after hooking it, but it won’t give me the option to enable 3d at all. Is there a way I can get it to do that? I’d love to get it to do full geometry VR with head-tracking, of course. Is that even possible?

Thanks in advance.

shredhed
    Participant

First step is to find out what game engine it uses.. then look for an existing profile that uses the same engine. Then it’s a case of trial and error till u find one that does some form of 3d.

CrunchyGlass
    Participant

According to https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Rebel_Galaxy_Outlaw , it uses the Ogre engine. Maybe try the Torchlight 2 profiles from rjkole or bkoponen which use that engine. Or Hob profile by sharkS.

TheLastStarfighter
    Participant

Did you ever get this working? I love this game’s GAMEPLAY, it’s basically a 3D ripoff of Wing Commander Privateer… with a bunch of woke garbage.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!