here! need help

Homepage Forums Technical Support here! need help

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    jygmysoul
    Participant

I am a new player, the XBOX controller does not work properly <Thief [2014]>, because VORPX maps the left and right joysticks, closing the map will cause the screen to vibrate, what should I do?

Also why is <Call of Duty Ghosts > not VR effect?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Call of Duty Ghosts is currently Z3D only IIRC. Z3D usually doesn’t look as natural as “true” Geometry 3D. On the upside it’s a lot faster.

Don’t recall such an issue with the gamepad in Thief 2014, but will look into it after the holidays. For the time being please use mouse and keyboard if the gamepad doesn’t work for you.

jygmysoul
    Participant

OK I get, Thanks Ralf, VorpX Overall not bad, Don’t forget to solve it, Thief

Ralf
    Keymaster

Provided it’s a general vorpX issue. I don’t recall to have encountered your gamepad issue when doing the game’s profile, but will check it.

jygmysoul
    Participant

You can try to play the 1 hour plot, you will use the joystick later, you will find VORPX conflicts.because VORPX maps the left and right joysticks

jygmysoul
    Participant

By the way, what is the effect of GTA5, experience is good?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Try to reset the profile to its default. You can do that in the config app (trouble shooting page). If afterwards your gamepad still does not work for you in Thief 2014, please use mouse and keyboard instead.

As said above I don’t recall to have encountered your issue when doing the profile but will try to replicate it after the holidays.

jygmysoul
    Participant

@Raft During this time, I feel that you are doing very hard with VORPX. I want to talk to you about business. Can you give me your email? Can we exchange it separately?>?

jygmysoul
    Participant

You can send me an email jygreg@163.com, THX

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!