hi vorpx newbie here with valve index trying to get cyberpunk to work perfectly

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings hi vorpx newbie here with valve index trying to get cyberpunk to work perfectly

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    makspirit
    Participant

Valve index
    rtx 2080 super
    cyberpunk

ive set fov in game to 100. my desktop resolution is 4kx2k,3840×2160

It loads up and plays fine but i can see borders like its a moving cinema. What i see through the cinema window is satisfactory i think. Its definitely 3d. I have it turned up to 3.0 i think, in game. Its not super high resolution sharp but it looks pretty good and im reasonably happy with the game i see through this cinema window.
    But the youtubers ive seen playing it through their headsets done have this window effect so im wanting to increase immersion by fitting it fully to my view.

i dabbled with the zoom in vorpx and it went away but i wasnt impressed with the zoom effected view i was then left with. Eveything too close.

Ive found a discussion stating you can change a line of text in the code to make max fov 110 and ive just done that. im yet to see if thats improved it but past this im hitting a newbie vorpx knowledge wall so thought id request the help of some vorpxers with more experience.

any help appreciated.
    dave

Obneiric
    Participant

IMO, I don’t like Full VR for this game mostly because of dialogue/driving scenes that zoom in even further than Full VR already does. I’ve been playing in Immersive Screen instead which doesn’t have 1:1 head rotation, but I can let it fill my FOV and it doesn’t feel as unnatural during dialogue/driving. I can also turn the HUD scaling off which removes some minor visual bugs.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!