Hitman 3 (DX12 only)

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Hitman 3 (DX12 only)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Dave
    Participant

The PS-VR Version has a First Person Mode, and i hope the Non-VR PC Version has that option,too. The profiles of Hitman 1 + 2 support G3D and Z3D both, but Hitman 3 is dx12 only and doesn’t support G3D. But if the Z3D in First Person Mode is as good as the Z3D in Cyberpunk 2077, than it will be great experience to play Hitman 3 via Vorpx.

JESUSTAYS
    Participant

So does either 1 or 2 have directvr ?

steph12
    Participant

i really hate those psVR exclusives :/ first re7 now this….

Dave
    Participant

Someone already testet the dx12 profiles of Gears of War 5, Horizon Zero Dawn, Death Stranding, Red Dead Redemption 2 or Cyberpunk 2077 ?

The profiles of Hitman 1+2 won’t work because they are dx11 profiles.

JESUSTAYS
    Participant

Would like to see a profile for this game.

Ogrescar
    Participant

None of the dx12 profiles work. They either cause the game to crash on startup, or don’t render the video to the headset or monitor.

Dave
    Participant

we have to wait for the next vorpx release, but in the absence of many other AAA alternatives, i hope not so long

Sebastian
    Participant

It seems to be possible now to get the Red Dead Redemption 2 profile working with this. Paradise Decay also added his Hitman 3 profile based on this into the cloud already.

Theres also a first person mod now: https://www.nexusmods.com/hitman3/mods/8

Its still not perfect, but some progress. Havent tried it out yet

Ogrescar
    Participant

I couldn’t get it to work with rdr2 or any of the profiles, including the one checked in by Paradise Decay. I have the GOG version whereas Paradise Decay has the Epic Store version. Not sure if that’s the difference but I just get a black screen in the headset and on the monitor. I know the games running because I can hear the audio.

Hutschnecke
    Participant

Hitman 3 (2021) isn’t available on GOG. Don’t know what you’re talking about.

Ogrescar
    Participant

My mistake. I was thinking of another game.

Dave
    Participant

For me, the epic-launcher version works after installing the vorpx hook helpers !

ToxicMike
    Participant

For me, the epic-launcher version works after installing the vorpx hook helpers !

I got several games who worked right after installing hook-helper, but in this case it just refuses, well gotta keep trying i gues…

Dave
    Participant

still working !

The game crashes at first launch, and after that vorpx installs hook helpers automatically, and at second launch vorpx hooks the game.

Please try all possible graphic settings and different vorpx profiles !

ToxicMike
    Participant

I am a fu**ing DUMBASS!

It works! The actual “problem” was me obviously forgot to hit the button to download the h3-profile from paradisedecay when i was at the page.

But then again i ask how it is possible to make a profile for a game when it ainĀ“t hooking (or was paradisedecay only one of few being able to hook?) coz i thought it has to hook first in order being able to make a profile.

Probably i am still not getting it coz i am dumber than i thought, anyway, this one works, thx!

Now i need someone to make an Avengers-Profile coz that one obviously no one here can get to work lol.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!