HMD NOT FOUND

Homepage Forums Technical Support HMD NOT FOUND

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Enzel
    Participant

This is all i got from Vorpx when i start Steam Vr, Vorpx dosen´t hook any game. I have uninstalled or deactivated, firewall, antivirus, fpsVr,
    i have a 3700x, 2070 super, windows 10 (1903), Pimax 5k with Index controllers and base stations.
    I have reinstalled SteamVr and Vorpx, can i try something else?

moadepth
    Participant

Hi, need more details… does the steam client startup with the game, does the attaching message appear ? or just nothing ? Did you try the administrator checkbox in the settings ? can you name some games you have tried ?

Enzel
    Participant

Hi, Steam client start up with the game, i use to open it always with steam vr before to run the game.
    The attaching message does not appear, it did until i reinstalled Vorpx because nothing was displayed in the VR display anyway, it frozen in a black screen with a rectangle and the name of the game, now the attach message never shows.
    I tried to use the administrator checkbox nothing change.
    I have tried Mortal Kombat 11, Sekiro, Devil May Cry 5, Resident Evil 2 Remake , Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order.

Enzel
    Participant

I have reinstalled Vorpx one more time, now the “HMD not found” screen is gone, but nothing works.
    Vorpx Desktop Viewer doesnt work either.

I have a modified Nvidia Driver to enable 3D Vision in Windows 10, maybe is that

moadepth
    Participant

hmm…
    device selection in general settings on steam vr ?
    keep on.

Ralf
    Keymaster

If you use another 3D driver, it might have installed overrides for system DLLs to the game‘s install folder, which probably will cause a conflict with vorpX. If you see a d3d11.dll or dxgi.dll in your game‘s install folder, please remove them.

Normally vorpX should show a conflict warning in this case. Whenever this warning is shown, please remove/rename the DLLs mentioned in the warning message.

Enzel
    Participant

I have unistalled 3DVision patches before to run the game, but it makes nothing. im gonna try with some more games…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!