HOB with Vorpx ?

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings HOB with Vorpx ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    seb22
    Participant

Hello, I would like to play the HOB game with VORPX, is it possible? Thank you so much. It seems that it’s a super cute game besides: o). You can delete the other topic, I was not in the right section, thank you.

seb22
    Participant

in 3D it does not work (one eye), otherwise I put in cinema.

RJK_
    Participant

Ive been working on HOB, looks like the game cant be fixed currently for 3D.

RJK_
    Participant

..never give up on a good thing…

On another attempt i got it partly working, “just” need to get rid of some flickering.
    Lets see i can fix the rest.

seb22
    Participant

It’s not bad in cinema mode but it’s clear that a real 3D would be cool: o). We will see, thank you for your answer and your tests !!

I love all these little games like inside, little nightmare, (moss), metroid game and Styx: Master of Shadows ( very good ) … which are played in the third person !!

tsopeh
    Participant

Just to clarify the fix for the noobs like myself; in order to fix the “one eye” issue, one must turn off the “3D Reconstruction” option in the “Main Settings” menu. This menu can be accessed by pressing “Delete” key while in game.

Hob was the first game that I started playing with vorpX and it’s an amassing experience, even in the cinema mode.

RJK_
    Participant

Can you give us a screenshot please, there is no such an option. Video only has a gamma setting.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!