How do i re-install vorpX

Homepage Forums Installation and Registration Support How do i re-install vorpX

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    02lewism
    Participant

I have recently formatted my PC and i need to download vorpX again i have contacted support but they made no sense and did not give me any sort of link to download it. i have my key, name and request code but i have no where to fill the information in. please help.

Ralf
    Keymaster

When you contact support about getting a new installer, please don’t forget to mention the e-mail address that you used for your vorpX purchase. This is required for validation purposes. Ideally just send the request from the same mail account that you used for the purchase.

02lewism
    Participant

I have done, I’ve sent my
    Request Code
    Name
    Key
    and the response that I got was the exact same code, name and key I sent them and a screenshot of how to fill in the Regdialog that I cant fill out because I haven’t been able to download IT. I have my code key and name I just need a download link

Thanks for the help in advance.

Ralf
    Keymaster

If you are who I think you are, we sent you three e-mails with three links to a new installer. Please check your spam folder, maybe you can find them there.

02lewism
    Participant

It’s ok ive recieved the download link now. Thank you for your help.

SteelHorn
    Participant

I HAVE NO LINK SENT TO ME
    it says—->”Install vorpX from the link you got earlier”!!!!!!

WHERE is THIS PLEASE?

skyiskult
    Participant

like ralf already said check your spam folder and mention you purchase-email

i needed the installer two times and got the email in minutes

quiel87
    Participant

hello i have vorpx but im a person who do much things on my computer (testing software for my own) and get win 10 and the oficial drivers of oculus rift break my windows a few times and i reintall several times but the last request code i made never come can you help me? for mistake i send the request from my hotmail account quielsk8@hotmail.es the correct mail its quielsk8@gmail.com

regards and sorry for my bad english :)

Ralf
    Keymaster

You should have received your new key in the meantime. If not, please post here. In that case something must have gone wrong.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!