How long will VorpX Beta be supported?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion How long will VorpX Beta be supported?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    JustNopIt
    Participant

Me and my friends bought the DK2 a while ago and just found out about VorpX. But for now we are a bit sceptical. Since there is no trial version we have no idea if it’s really gonna be worth $40 for each of us. But what we are most concerned about is for how long the Beta will be supported.

I mean when you release the first non-beta version, will we be able to upgrade to that for free and if not, will you drop support for the Beta version that we bought? And if so, when?

moarveer
    Participant

AFAIK I read on reddit that the current beta support should work at least for all the betas and 1.x versions

JustNopIt
    Participant

Thanks, but that doesn’t really help me. :/
    I basically need to know for how long we can use the program if we were to buy the Beta now. If we can only use it until 2.x, then the question is, what is the earliest possible date for it. Maybe the day after tomorrow? Who knows…
    The point is that $40 is quite a lot for each of us and we really don’t wanna waste so much money on a shady program that might force us to buy an expensive upgrade in the near future.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!