How many times can I register

Homepage Forums Installation and Registration Support How many times can I register

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    engyrabbit
    Participant

I have two seperate systems I run my Rift on, how many times can I register my VORPX software?

Ralf
    Keymaster

You can activate a single license on two PCs, provided both are yours. You cannot share a license with someone else, but you can activate it for example on your desktopn and your laptop.

Trancer Spacey
    Participant

Is it possible to deactivate the license on my old computer, when I will buy a new PC?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please send a mail to support |at| vorpx com.

engyrabbit
    Participant

These seem like very good questions that I see could/are asked often. I couldn’t find these anywhere unless I kept digging through the forums. Is it possible to have the “how many” and “release of current” licensing questions added to the FAQ?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Получил ключ и регистрационный код. А откуда скачать vorpx?

amplifie
    Participant

Please tell me, that this is a joke!? I have limited activation COUNTS? Please, again… Sorry, What? Im using VorpX on Win 7 and 8.1…two times activated for sure and now? That´s it? If i want to reinstall all my OS i´m unable to reinstall VorpX again? I really can´t believe i´ve bought a “beta” software, wich has limited activation counts. Phaha, stupid me – really. You guys always hit the box, don´t you? So is this really true? Or am i just angry just about thinkin it could be true?

engyrabbit
    Participant

Before getting worked up, lets wait to see for sure from the keymaster. When you uninstall the system does remove the license from the system, course reformatting the system does the same.

Ralf
    Keymaster

You can activate vorpX on two PCs with the restriction that both machines have to be yours. Reactivations on the same PC are handled in a sensible manner. No need to worry.

Balleknack
    Participant

I was planning on buying VorpX. Mostly it’s my son who wants it (12 years old). Can I use it on his and my computer. Technically they are both mine but he uses it.

Ralf
    Keymaster

You can activate a single license on two of your own machines. Normally that is meant for desktop/laptop use, but since both machines are yours, this would also apply in your case.

markyboyz1300
    Participant

im still waiting (an hour so far)for another code so I can install vorp to my win7 machine as some stuff just wont work on win10,its the same pc with multiboot,I am not happy with a limit on where I choose to use software I have paid for, many other companies do this, my ford for instance,they wont release the error codes displayed on my dash even though its my car, I assume when I inevitably upgrade my pc I may have problems installing? Ive never read a user agreement in my life, I wish I had now

Karlor
    Participant

Hurry guys! Here’s your lighters everyone, go set your hair on fire! Just run around bashing your head on everything you find because of an issue you haven’t even had yet. Lets just ignore the answers to our questions and just go straight into freaking out about NOTHING. You’re ALL going to be ok. You wont get screwed out of anything. Maybe next time when you ask a question and then it gets answered you should LISTEN to what the person has to say… Or just ignore it and continue bashing your forehead on your keyboard. I have had to install several times and it’s no issue to sort it out just like Ralph mentioned. Relax.

Ralf
    Keymaster

@ markoboyz: nothing to worry about. I can’t see any open requests right now in the system. If your key did not reach you, please let me know and I’ll check what might have gone wrong.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!