How the holy heck do you fix the giant hands in Skyrim?

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings How the holy heck do you fix the giant hands in Skyrim?

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    AerowynX
    Participant

I guess u have bodyslide and outfit studio installed.
    So why dont you try to just batch build your cbbe or unp body. Enable bodymorphs, click batch build with your favourite body and that should fix defective meshes ..

BTW what skeleton u use i think xpsme (skeleton) and a hdt body is what u should have in your modlist

Use make sure bodymorphs tab is checked, then click build and ur body is a basebody again . By checking the morphs tab u have lots more options in racemnue to play with….

i tried the skeleton ones i made my hands super tiny it ONLY effected what i look like in third person in first person still giant

nieda113
    Participant

The thing is probably u altered the settings in racemenu by accident. Normaly a fresh install dosent need any change in the setting in bodyslide.My advice new install ( make a steam repair ) and start the game. No mods installed . Then check if ur problem is there, still. I doubt its a Vorpx problem …….(There are many reasons for a problem to occur like if u used a manager before, your settings in your apps folder if not completely removerd before a new installation and many more)

AerowynX
    Participant

The thing is probably u altered the settings in racemenu by accident. Normaly a fresh install dosent need any change in the setting in bodyslide.My advice new install ( make a steam repair ) and start the game. No mods installed . Then check if ur problem is there, still.

this is a clean install i tried first no mods and hands are massive.. this is not just a skyrim issue this issue exists in all source engine and creation engine games with VorpX

nieda113
    Participant

so u dont use any manager ? I run int a problem last week finding remains of mods in my appsfolder and in the plugin.txt from NMM.Its crucial to have all mods disabled and then remover by NMM otherwise even a new install could be a mess

AerowynX
    Participant

so u dont use any manager ? I run int a problem last week finding remains of mods in my appsfolder and in the plugin.txt from NMM.Its crucial to have all mods disabled and then remover by NMM otherwise even a new install could be a mess

i have NMM but i made sure ot go through any delete any trace of old mods

nieda113
    Participant

so to test it if really all is gone you need to start the game via steam and not using NMM. See what u got

AerowynX
    Participant

yea i’m starting right from steam

AerowynX
    Participant

one thing i noticed is even if I delete all my saves they re-appear.. i assume steam must be keeping them

AerowynX
    Participant

ok i sort of figured it out using immersive camera.. you gotta do the DirectVR scan in third person view then zoom into first person.. i’m trying to figure out why i can’t perm delete my saves though

AerowynX
    Participant

was steams cloud thing.. removed that gonna test again

nieda113
    Participant

yes if you load a backup with the problem it never disappears that why you supposed to to a file check with steam….. i guess ur problem is solved…

AerowynX
    Participant

yes if you load a backup with the problem it never disappears that why you supposed to to a file check with steam….. i guess ur problem is solved…

mostly seems to be working still in starting dungeon will give it more time see if all is well:)

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!