How to backup absolut all current vorpx settings?

Homepage Forums Technical Support How to backup absolut all current vorpx settings?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kraut2
    Participant

Hi,
    after trying endless to get working head tracking settings for IL2 1946 BAT settings I found today by pure luck some very godd settings.
    For backup:
    -I backed up all IL2 , Joystick and Opentrack settings
    -I saved the local VorpX profile on my computer.
    -But I think there are other VorpX settings not stored in the local profile.
    How can I backup all other current VorpX Settings?
    Best regards

Ralf
    Keymaster

Everything game specific is stored in the profile.

You don’t need OpenTrack though. vorpX can handle TrackIR since quite a while. Whenever TrackIR is detected, a message stating that should pop up in the top/left corner of the game window.

kraut2
    Participant

Everything game specific is stored in the profile.

You don’t need OpenTrack though. vorpX can handle TrackIR since quite a while. Whenever TrackIR is detected, a message stating that should pop up in the top/left corner of the game window.

Hi Ralf,
    thanks for your answer.
    I know that vorpX can handle TrackIR.
    I am using this for example with IL2 CLOD and there it works well.
    But when I use IL2 1946 only with vorpX the center position is lost with each rotation of my head. So I have to re-center in a dog fight all let me say 20 seconds.

I am not the first who mentioned it, Uberdemon mentioned it too in his post about 1946 and vorpX (the reason for me to buy vorpX).

Do you have an idea how to fix the issue with the constantly lost centre position?

Best Regards

PS: To avoid misunderstandings: I like vorpX because with the help of VorpX I was able to fly some 200 IL2 1946 VR missions.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!