How to change key bindings? this menu is so confusing!

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion How to change key bindings? this menu is so confusing!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Neurotrauma
    Participant

I am trying to setup my key bindings for mordhau, which I will be playing through vorpx… I dont see anywhere to assign these buttons to a key value and im struggling to understand how to adjust controls. I would assume i’d be adjusting for either steam overall controls or steam vr, but i am still stuck with this confusing menu that seems to let me swap around “functions” like left grip etc, but it doesnt let me define what a left grip would be to a non VR game like mordhau. Even without using vorpx im totally lost as to how to program these functions for something like contrators that is already on steam… these values make no sense to me.

I just want to take out one of the menu buttons to use as a sprint button… why is this so complicated? please help!

JESUSTAYS
    Participant

It’s a bit overwhelming but the dev included so many options to tailor each game to your preference.I never managed to figure out controller binding but I have done it before.Sometimes inside vr when vorpx is activated I think the program gets mixed up thinking the hmd, gamepad and motion controller are all the mouse cursor.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!