how to change the resolution in cyberphnk to 2048 x 1536

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings how to change the resolution in cyberphnk to 2048 x 1536

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    gilor80
    Participant

Hey, I saw this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPo-2UnGXc8
    and he says i need to change the resolution to 2048X1536 how I do that?
    Tnx♥
    my pc:
    6900XT
    AW2721D 240HZ 2560X1440

jokester_J
    Participant

In the Cyberpunk menu not the VorpX menu, Under video. Are you getting Cyberpunk to look okay? Mine looks like crap and is unplayable. If I move my head the whole screen bugs out, the 3D environment looks zoomed in and really low res…worse than Doom 3, the game constantly freezes after about 15 min.

There’s this standalone version for Cyberpunk, but there is no standard setting or instruction. So Everyone starts off shooting in the dark trying to fix it. I mean, make a TXT file at least going over basics. It’s one game, with one mod “just for it”, and there is no general setting. But hey, it’s free so that could explain a lot.

gilor80
    Participant

In the Cyberpunk menu not the VorpX menu, Under video. Are you getting Cyberpunk to look okay? Mine looks like crap and is unplayable. If I move my head the whole screen bugs out, the 3D environment looks zoomed in and really low res…worse than Doom 3, the game constantly freezes after about 15 min.

There’s this standalone version for Cyberpunk, but there is no standard setting or instruction. So Everyone starts off shooting in the dark trying to fix it. I mean, make a TXT file at least going over basics. It’s one game, with one mod “just for it”, and there is no general setting. But hey, it’s free so that could explain a lot.

I am now going to try to play, I will update you, if it does not work well there is no reason for me to buy the product, and I really want to buy the product, question if there is a problem is it like this in all games?

jokester_J
    Participant

I’m just trying to get it to function. Right now the motion and video makes it unplayable, I know it works, I’ve seen others speak glowingly about it and I’ve seen video. But for me personally, I cannot:
    1). Move my head with the right joystick or the view gets all inverted like a flight simulator. Plus I see the body stationary but I can “detach” my head from it looking around.
    2). The Zoom in of the view is horrible, worst looking video of any game I have. It’s like 360×360 zoomed in, blocky and blurry.
    3). You can not get back to the Cyberpunk menu once the game starts…there is no “esc” button to get back to that screen
    4). And as I mentioned, it totally freezes after 15-20 min. I see the hourglass spinning and everything, need to go back to my system and force quit Cyberpunk.

The info given is confusing, they mention fixing the resolution, but neglect telling you where to fix it, in the vorpX menu or the Cyberpunk menu? They say “Don’t mess with the FOV” but in the sticky post they say “you must fix the FOV”…talk about mixed messages. I get it, the stand alone is free, so there is little interest in supporting it. But I believe this forum is for the Purchased version as well…and I’m see even more issues there. What’s frustrating is it obviously can work, but they just give you the tools without any instruction, so you spend days with trial and error.

I don’t understand why there is a standalone version without any form of direction. It would make this whole process of getting it to work so much easier instead of this back and forth with unanswered questions. I’ve been posting questions for a week and getting zero response. The questions that are answered are never updated. I figured you were going down the same path so thought I’d chime in. No way in hell am I buying a product without any support though, that’s just a waste of %40.

It’s turned into an exercise of getting just to work. THAT’S the real game.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Detailed instructions regarding resolution and everything else are shown on the tutorial screens in the start room.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!