How to get same settings from VORPX standalone Cyberpunk 2077 to work in VORPX?

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings How to get same settings from VORPX standalone Cyberpunk 2077 to work in VORPX?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    federicoalug
    Participant

I found out some weeks ago that the standalone vorpx mod for Cyberpunk 2077 is not working on my Quest 2, so I went ahead and purchased VORPX as a program. I have managed to load cyberpunk and play, but I am having two big issues: 1. One is that the hud, radar and others are completely out of view in vr, and changing the FOV and modifying the hud settings, vertical and horizontal scale in the in-game vorpx menu are not working: I am very confused as to why this is happening, cause it was not the case with the standalone vorpx mod which did allow me to see the hud and radar while on vr and without edgepeek, any ideas as to why, please? and 2. whereas the standalone mod felt very good visually, with vorpx alone the 3d seems flat and somehow warped, making me dizzy, again, this did not happen with the vorpx mod no longer working. Can Anyone3 please help me get the VORPX program to work as well as the Standalone Vorpx Mod for Cyberpunk 2077? what settings should I have?

TheLastStarfighter
    Participant

It’s because the technology for 3D in Cyberpunk isn’t there yet. Perhaps a 5060Ti will be able to make it run but as it stands the graphics cards at the moment aren’t going to be able to spit out that G3D experience for you.

Might I interest you in the Mechwarrior 5 VR app while you wait? Also My Time At Portia works amazingly well in Vorpx as does Rebel Galaxy .

beemzy
    Participant

Standalone mod seems to be working. But for the HUD, you can try the mod HUDitor

federicoalug
    Participant

Hey… I am having exactly the same problem and people keep suggesting the standalone mode, but this is not only happening with Cyberpunk 2077 but also with games like Battlefront Star Wars… I get a 200% zoom image every time… changing FOV in the game and in VORPX is useless… Because of this games are unplayable… did you find a get around for this, please? People keep suggesting the standalone mod which I used, but Battlefront has no vr mod and seems as zoomed in…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!