how to play wow with vorpx

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings how to play wow with vorpx

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    prulon67
    Participant

Hi,
    I just bought the vorpx driver to play wow, but can’t make it to play.
    I was able to enter my profile on the vorpx, so I know it is working on my computer, but vorpx don’t start with wow.

hope someone have a idea on how to fix this.
    Thanks in advance !

prulon :D

Kino1428
    Participant

I have the same problem, did you find any solution?

prulon67
    Participant

No
    Nobody here seem to know and I didn’t really look anywhere else because of time.
    If you find a solution for it, please let me know

peteski123
    Participant

No 3d or head tracking so I wouldn’t bother. WOW might implement it sometime but only way to get working is by private server with an older version and that is still very beta

Rotorblade
    Participant

bummer!

Schotter
    Participant

Well, its not only a bummer, i feel kinda mocked by vorpX.
    Selling a beta software for 35€ and clearly saying that World of Warcraft is working – but i have the same problem.

Right Click – Start for Oculus – and the game starts “normal” without any difference, so i´m not even able to play it 2D with the Oculus on.

I wish we could get an official statement for this problem.

benplace
    Participant

I also feel ripped off with this. I am yet to find one game that Vorpx makes work with 3d and head tracking…

ipher
    Participant

Seems to work here. I just launched wow from the battle.net client with VorpX running in the background and it started up fine. Im not a wow player so im not sure how playable it is, but i did get in-game and walked around a bit. Unfortunately you have to hold the mouse button down for head-tracking. Not sure if there is an option in the in-game vorpx config to fix that, and i dont care enough to look any further for a game i dont play :)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!