how to setting games in vorpx please help ?

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings how to setting games in vorpx please help ?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    zangiefjone
    Participant

hi guys I beginner for this
    I buy Vorpx and I running some games like crysis 1 but not feel the games like real VR games something wrong in videos feels humans like giants …in the game when moving my head I feels something dizzy and a pain in my right eye
    if this is not normal how I I can set my games?

Ralf
    Keymaster

You shouldn’t really have to setup anything for Crysis 1 normally. Under normal circumstances vorpX adjusts the FOV automatically for this game. Maybe that failed for some reason with your setup.

If you haven’t done so already, first and foremost please check the ‘Essential Hints Guide’ in the vorpX help. Among other things it explains how to deal with FOV if vorpX can’t do it automatically. Generelly checking the help will save you a lot of trial and error.

BTW: if a game feels uncomfortable in FullVR mode, ‘Immersive Screen Mode’ is always worth a shot. Another option would be switching to Z3D mode, which is a lot faster and thus helps with discomfort due to a potentially low framerate.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!