How to use the Controller

Homepage Forums Technical Support How to use the Controller

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Thouwlin
    Participant

I’ve tried three different Controllers
    Xbox One
    MS Xterminator
    MS Sidewinder

All work inside of steam but none seem to with vorpx. Is there anyway to tell if the driver sees the controller?

Karlor
    Participant

Im not sure if there is a way to see if vorpX is recognizing the controllers or not, other then them working while connected and in vorpx. I’m not positive but the only on that should work “automatically” would be the Xbox controller(not sure about the Xbox one specifically though). The MS controllers you could get to work but it would be via a system that basically tells the computer your using a keyboard and map the in game functions to corresponding keys and map them to said controller. Some games you have to do this as a controller and keyboard+mouse cant be used at the same time.

I would maybe mess with your Xbox one controller some more, check around and there may be better drivers available for it I just don’t know. Checking to see if it is recognized by windows as a Xbox controller and not just a human input device or plain joystick. I prefer the controller myself but some times it takes some work to get configured correctly.

nubman200
    Participant

anyone had any luck with this? The xbox one controller works well with the game in Steam normally. I have gone into the ingame settings to set it up but im not sure im doing it right. There is an override for the xbox controller as well as button mapping but they are all greyed out.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!