How to use the program

Homepage Forums Technical Support How to use the program

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    frankalexandre
    Participant

Yep, its disabled. I keep trying but nothing works, the .net repair tool did nothing too an i cant also install the lastest .NET version because Windows say its already installed.

Ralf
    Keymaster

I can’t really recommend anything else than I recommended above already, sorry again.

You can use vorpX like described above without the config app, even if that obviously is not ideal. All official profiles are already stored in your local database. Including F1 2018 if that helps.

Otherwise you might want to consider a Windows reinstall to fix the DortNet issue. IIRC that helped the guy in the other thread you posted in.

frankalexandre
    Participant

Its crazy….there is a new 4.8 .NET released last week. I am sure i didnt install it but even it says the 4.8 or later version is already installed on Windows. Worse yet, it happens on my home and work computers.

frankalexandre
    Participant

After searching the forum for other users with the same problem someone said the config works fine on W10 safe mode. The same happens to me, its all fine on safe mode. I’m fine loading Windows in safe mode only for download the cloud profiles.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!