How well does Vorpx work wirelessly with Quest?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion How well does Vorpx work wirelessly with Quest?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    HAX0R3D
    Participant

I’m thinking of getting a Quest mainly to play Vorpx games in bed Just wondering if that’s possible.

JESUSTAYS
    Participant

Yes it’s possible with vrdesktop and a gaming pc.If course with a quest too.Actually to be honest it works better with virtual desktop than quest link cable connect that was recently updated.For me the best,fast and smoothest experience is using my first gen odyssey,second is in virtual desktop and third is in the quest link cable update.So the second best is wireless.You need the sidequest too to load virtual desktop since the oculus store wouldn’t allow the streamvr option on virtual desktop to be released in their store.

HAX0R3D
    Participant

Thanks. How close is it to a regular headset? Are there artifacts or does it run at a lower res at all?

Or Maybe you can lower the res to get better performance?

JESUSTAYS
    Participant

Yes most definitely a lower res but recently I see a virtual desktop update for the quest that makes steamvr look much more smooth and clearer.

JESUSTAYS
    Participant

Interesting is virtual desktop streaming to steamvr on the quest looks better than the quest link pc update that requires a cable.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!