HTC Vive: How do I setup Black Mesa properly?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion HTC Vive: How do I setup Black Mesa properly?

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author
    MikeTheUser85
    Participant

In all of the recent versions of vorpX Black Mesa source has been working as long as I launch it from the bms.exe (thanks Ralf!). It actually works really well except I have this horrible aliasing, but only where some surfaces come together. Most surfaces come together without aliasing, but the ones that have aliasing have horrible aliasing. And not only is it jagged but the jaggies move about like escalators as I move myself in game. It happens whether or not I am using vorpX and VR … but for whatever reason it is much much more noticeable in VR. I tried using both in game anti-aliasing options and amd radeon settings override with anti-aliasing settings and the vorpX sharpness settings … but even if I crank anti-aliasing up, nothing seems to touch the aliasing of these certain surfaces much at all. Anyone have any ideas or know if I am missing something simple? ( I brought this old thread back to life rather than create a new thread for this new question just to note the previous issue was solved for anyone who stumbles into this thread. )

Example Image
    Example Image at: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QR2bsx9abAjvzzjj0EDgDs2VOknip24G

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!