HTC Vive Pro 2 – any doubts ?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion HTC Vive Pro 2 – any doubts ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RJK_
    Participant

Hi there, the new Vive Pro 2 is out and seems to beat even the G2 in resolution. Though some disadvantages like image clearness and fist of all vertical FOV ( 78 degrees , WHAT ?? , Pro 1 has 108 degrees) have been discovered and may make this headset not much more worth then a banana.

Please share your thoughts, has anyone tested the Pro 2 with VorpX already ?

Dave
    Participant

RJK_
    Participant

It is not clear if the headset works with vorpx because additional HTC software is required for it to function. The software messes with resolution and several other settings which may interfere with VorpX.

Forux
    Participant

Hi,

I own Vive Pro 2 and it is really good headset. No other headset feels that real with price less then 3k so far.

But.

But it does not work properly with vorpx! Image looks blurry with z-buffer mods, geometry mod not working.

When I play Skyrim or other games that must work perfectly with vorpx next happaned:
    1. Screen on PC works okay, no freeze and good fps.
    2. Inside VR glasses image freezed on single frame and nothing happens.

So guys from vorpx must or fix their software or add message that they does not support this glasses to not mislead.

Sharks
    Participant

So guys from vorpx must or fix their software or add message that they does not support this glasses to not mislead.
    Please

RJK_
    Participant
    kia75
    Participant

Hi,

I own Vive Pro 2 and it is really good headset. No other headset feels that real with price less then 3k so far.

But.

But it does not work properly with vorpx! Image looks blurry with z-buffer mods, geometry mod not working.

Just want to echo this. I own a Vive Pro 2, love it, it’s great for most of my games! I’ve never been able to get Vorp-x to work.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!