I bought it and didn't get an email

Homepage Forums Installation and Registration Support I bought it and didn't get an email

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    kuhne
    Participant

I just purchased the software two days ago and I never got an email. Here is my paypal confirmation. As you can see, it says “completado” which means completed. I was charged for the software.

I also sent an email to support and never got a reply.

Whats up?

Transacción original

Fecha

Tipo

Estado

Detalles

Importe

29/07/2016 Compra de MyCommerce, Inc. Completado … -$39.99 USD

Transacción relacionada

Fecha

Tipo

Estado

Detalles

Importe

29/07/2016 Cargo de tarjeta de crédito Completado
    Se realizó la transferencia de su tarjeta de crédito a su cuenta PayPal.

Se realizó la transferencia de su tarjeta de crédito a su cuenta PayPal.
    Detalles $39.99 USD

Ralf
    Keymaster

There is no purchase with the mail address you used to register here in the database of our e-commerce service MyCommerce, not even a failed one. If you used another mail address to purchase, please post that here, so we can check your order.

If your order went through, you should not only have seen a download link on the last page of the order process, but also have received two e-mails from MyCommerce and an additional activation reminder from us shortly after. If you neither saw that link after ordering nor did receive any of these mails, your order probably did not go through.

Since we do not handle sales ourselves, it’s probably best you contact MyCommerce directly. They are the only ones with access to the actual transaction data: http://www.mycommerce.com/customer-service.html.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!