I bought it, and now I´m interested in buying it to a friend as a gift.

Homepage Forums Installation and Registration Support I bought it, and now I´m interested in buying it to a friend as a gift.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Michelangel0
    Participant

Hi there!!

I bought VorpX and now I´m interested in buying this as a gift to a friend of mine.
    How I should buy it correctly to not mess it with the activation code?

Ralf
    Keymaster

The first option would be to add separate recipient data to the purchase form by unchecking the “The Recipient or Licensee is the same as the Purchaser.” checkbox. This way your friend will automatically receive the download e-mail and his data is added to our license database instead of yours.

The second option would be to purchase normally and then send me a mail with your friend’s name and mail address afterwards. I can then make the changes to the license database manually.

The second option is better if you want to surprise your friend, that way MyCommerce won’t send him any confirmation mails directly after the purchase.

Distant
    Participant

i want to buy a license as a gift to my nephew, are these two methods above still valid ? is there any new option ? thanks

Ralf
    Keymaster

That’s still how it works.

The first option (different purchaser/recipient) is how gifting digital goods works in most online stores, the only drawback here is that your nephew would be immediately notified of the purchase. So if you want to surprise him later, the second option would be better.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!