I can't figure out whats wrong with my install

Homepage Forums Installation and Registration Support I can't figure out whats wrong with my install

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    coolstud243
    Participant

I’ve tried many things on trying to fix vorpx, but nothing seems to work. I tried launching desktop viewer and a game again just for the heck of it and still no luck. I went to event viewer and found this error for desktop viewer:

Faulting application name: vorpDesktop.exe, version: 0.9.1.0, time stamp: 0x5657528c
    Faulting module name: 9e9909da-0.tmp, version: 0.9.1.0, time stamp: 0x565c8764
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x000625e8
    Faulting process id: 0x18a4
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d1701bf332021d
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Animation Labs\vorpX\vorpDesktop.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Users\Colton\AppData\Local\Temp\vorpX\9e9909da-0.tmp
    Report Id: 37c58ea2-5dca-4bd1-9700-3464a08aa23e
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:

Ralf
    Keymaster

Such crashes can be caused by other programs causing a conflict with vorpX by also hooking into games/apps. There are quite a few programs that do such things, not all are obvious. Things to look out for are: virus scanners, any kind of GPU/CPU utility or graphics driver add-on, chat programs that can show messages in games, video recording/streaming apps and generally everything that has the ability to display in-game notifications.

coolstud243
    Participant

Okay, I tried disabling/uninstalling all my programs like that on my computer,but I’m still having no luck. I think I might have removed a file by accident via windows defender and I have tried disabling all my security then installing it but still no luck.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!