I can't get it to work at all with psvr

Homepage Forums Technical Support I can't get it to work at all with psvr

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    cyberwulf363
    Participant

I am very frustrated that I can’t get this to work. I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong .
    Here are my system specs – intel i7-7700HQ 2.8ghz. 16gb ram, gtx1060 video card running on windos 10 home 64bit.
    I am using trunis psvr ver.1.0
    I have the psvr mode box in trinus set to steam vr and get that to run fine. I have been trying to run batman arkham knight and half life 2 to no avail. I launch t he games with vorpx running in the background and white steam vr room loads up fine ( I disabled that home shit cause it kept interrupting). I hear the games running in the background and the room stays white, it doesn’t show the game. I alt+tab to the game and everything lokks overlapped I guess. like the right eye is displayed on left side and vise versa. it doesn’t look like sbs display. so I alt tab again to the tab that shows an sbs screen but its all red. At this point 2 things can happen, before when I clicked the red screen it would launch that steam vr home thing, once I disabled that it now shows the game with a 3d effect excelt its just a frozen screen that does nothing. I can hear the background but the image is frozen and mouse does nothing. On the top left I see a message that says fps dropped to 0 or 20 and the message says fps should be 39 I think. I alt tab again to the game and it runs but overlapped. I have tried pressing alt+k and alt+x and that does nothing. Please if someone could help I would greatly appreciate it.

sorry if this is a repost, I tried to edit and it all disappeared.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Sorry for the forum post issue. Unfortunately the forum software sometimes classifies posts as spam when they are edited. It probably wrongly considers edits posting the same thing multiple times occasionally.

Regarding PSVR please check the tutorial below. While vorpX does not support PSVR officially, you should be able to get it working following the tutorial:

PlaystationVR+Vorpx Tutorial

Please also check for potientially interfering programs on your PC. You can find a list with potential candidates here.

cyberwulf363
    Participant

I’ll try this next. Somehow I got this to work on my oculus go. Dude this program is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! Man I really hope I can get this to work with my psvr. I don’t know why people have badmouthed vorpx and give it such bad reviews. This really brings new life to old games.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!