I got new computer and can’t use my old activation key.

Homepage Forums Installation and Registration Support I got new computer and can’t use my old activation key.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    rozen
    Participant

Hello,
    Bought vorpX few days ago and I have a new computer now so I could play move games(my old PC wasn’t good), so I downloaded vorpX but now I have different Request Code and my old activation key isn’t working.

What can I do? I still got my old activation key and request code if it helps.
    I just need a new and matching key for the new request code.

grumdark
    Participant

You should contact vorpx in support |at| vorpx com so they can provide support for this issue.

Veraxus
    Participant

Every couple months I think to myself “Why on earth haven’t I bought Vorpx, yet!?”

And when I come to the site to buy it, I remember. This is why. I don’t buy anything that uses this kind of activation-based DRM. As a developer, a month hardly goes by where I’m not reinstalling Windows and/or replacing one or several pieces of hardware. Having to email a company to reactivate a product you have paid for and own is absolutely shameful and unacceptable.

Such a shame.

jwvanderbeck
    Participant

While I agree it IS annoying that you need a new key each time, the truth is every time I have re-installed I just put in a for a new key and usually have one in *minutes* so it isn’t a huge deal.

I do wish I could just have one key that I could always use though.

rozen
    Participant

Well It have been since Friday that I am trying to get my new key.
    Sent about 5 emails both to register |at| vorpx com and support |at| vorpx com and the only time I got a respond was please send us your new request code which I sent in every email.
    Very disappointing

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please make sure to

1. use the same mail address for the new request that you used when you purchased vorpX. Otherwise your request can not be verified.

2. check your spam folder.

Requests that can be verified are normally answered fast (mostly within minutes), so you should have received a key if you used the same mail address that was used for the purchase.

Unfortunately the address you used for registering here on the forum is not in our database.

vrkey
    Participant

This is a problem for me too. Reinstalling new devices for demoing but can’t get vorpx back.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please send a mail to support |at| vorpx com like suggested or use the contact form linked above.

Gyeong Jin So
    Participant

This is a problem for me too. Reinstalling new os(win8.1) for demoing but can’t get vorpx back.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please allow 48hrs. like mentioned in the license dialog. Usually it’s a lot faster though.

You should have received your key. If it still did not reach you, please report back.

ji3200
    Participant

i wonder why people are so damm picky about this registration stuff. Its not like you are requesting every month or something. Get over it and be thankful that we can play Big AAA title games because of Ralf.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!