I hope Vorpx works better then Tridef does.

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion I hope Vorpx works better then Tridef does.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dudesre89
    Participant

I downloaded 14 day trial for Tridef while I wait for the free demo on this and have to say it’s completely useless. any game I want to play I put it side by side and the screens are to big and don’t fit the Oculus rift’s screen. Normally when I play rift demos they go into like a side by side with small screens and black borders round them – You know the ones I mean. Not with Tridef though with Tridef they just remain big and cover the entire monitor. No small screens and black borders that would fit the Rift. What gives with this rubbish apart from doing the Rift damage before sales?

JoeReMi
    Participant

You need to get the rift beta for tridef.

JoeReMi
    Participant
    Dudesre89
    Participant

The beta was already in the 14 day download trial so why do I need to download this version? However I did download this and when I Try to install it it just comes up with lots of errors. Tridef has to be the worst driver for the rift ever. I just hope vorpx and do better then the Tridef bullcrap.

JoeReMi
    Participant

I’m not trying to tell you what level of work you should be ready to do to make these drivers work, but I’d suggest, after using both, that if tridef is too much involvement on your end then Vorpx will be too. Just my opinion though, and not related to the end result of configuring either driver.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!