I just need to say – Evil Within 2 in Vorpx is amazing

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion I just need to say – Evil Within 2 in Vorpx is amazing

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    TheBalt
    Participant

ANYONE who is a horror/survival fan – the game has a patched in first person mode, its all official and is amazing on vorpx. a little late for halloween recommendations, but if youve got this game or are teetering on it – its one of the absolute best vorpx experiences ive had. hope some of you give it a shot

Jarilo
    Participant

Going to have to give this a try soon then. RE2 with the FPS works well too but the performance is bad, how is the frame rate in G3D?

TheBalt
    Participant

oh – i cant run almost anything on geo 3d, im a native/adaptive user – geo 3d is too much on my card, sorry i cant give you insight on that…

but if you are an re fan and wanted a ‘real’ new spin on that gameplay and honestly is better – i thought evil within 1 was ok… 2 is the best survival horror in this re4 ‘style’ since re4.. get it and play in that 1st person mode when you can, it should be cheap on like g2a or something

dborosev
    Participant

Nice find. I may have to revisit that one, not sure how it slipped by me.

dborosev
    Participant

@TheBalt, Got me all hyped up for this, but its not in 3D. No ZNormal or adaptive or anything. It says it does, but its definitely not showing in 3D. I used the only profile on the cloud.

TheBalt
    Participant

oh man

@thebalt, Got me all hyped up for this, but its not in 3D. No ZNormal or adaptive or anything. It says it does, but its definitely not showing in 3D. I used the only profile on the cloud.

oh man i dunno what mightve happened in subsequent updates – i played this about 10 months ago.. but it was def doing adaptive and stuff when i played. im sorry, not sure what mightve happened :\

even looked up reddit thread from the original profile maker from like 11 months ago… heres the thread if maybe you wanted to give him a shout and see if he can look at it. sorry dude, but youll see his reddit name is same as his username in vorpx… ill try download evil within 2 again and see what profile in vorpx it was using and maybe i did some work on it, i cant recall.. let me get it downloaded and try launching and see what it does, if it works, ill just post profile for you, no guarantees tho cause i worked off what he had, so i dont know if a patch or something messed this all up

evil within 2
    by u/OriginalGoldstandard in Vive

TheBalt
    Participant

i ran into same problem this time… sorry dude, dunno what happened but it used to do adaptive, thats how i ran it and it worked.

dborosev
    Participant

Oh well, maybe it will take some tinkering to get it to work again. I’ll try some stuff if I get time.
    Sounds like we all may have our hands full in the near future anyways, as Ralf is working on DX12 which *may* work with RDR2. Fingers crossed! :)

TheBalt
    Participant

Oh well, maybe it will take some tinkering to get it to work again. I’ll try some stuff if I get time.
    Sounds like we all may have our hands full in the near future anyways, as Ralf is working on DX12 which *may* work with RDR2. Fingers crossed! 🙂

I tried EW2 with the dishonored 2 settings and it seemed to me to be in 3d. No geo 3d, but, i might just be ignorant, lol, but it looked like it was in 3d to me, as far as i can tell, maybe try that one. i mean stuff in the ‘distance’ – looks like its literally a walk to get to, not like a monitor atleast. it might just be the size of image my brain maybe just duhs out to its vr and really its just a big screen, i dunno, lol… but try dishonored 2 profile and see if that looks better to you

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!