I need an extra key for shift + control looking up and down

Homepage Forums Technical Support I need an extra key for shift + control looking up and down

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    stonivr
    Participant

Hello

This problem is bothering me for along time, but i never ask here or a solution.
    I am playing with locked mouse axes San Andreas. I assign a extra mouse button with shift and control to recenter. But this is not working well when i sit on motorcycles CJ is leaning forward and backward on shift and control so i cant properly recenter on Bikes while driving. This problem would be solved when i can assign just a different key on keyboard for this function. Thanks

stonivr
    Participant

In a Nutshell give us under configuration Key binding the option to change ctrl + shift.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Noted. Remind me again should I forget to make it configurable it for the next vorpX version.

dellrifter22
    Participant

Maybe I misunderstood the post, but I think you can remap most of the vorpX keys in the desktop config app. I’ve assigned my Q key to recenter my view in vorpX. Maybe you can just assign your extra mouse button instead.

Remember to restart vorpX after changing any keys, for them to take effect.

Ralf
    Keymaster

What he meant is the shortcut for temporarily unlocking the mouse while the “Try Pitch (Y-Rotation) Lock” option in enabled. That one is hardcoded currently for reasons mysterious even to me. ;)

stonivr
    Participant

Yes that’s exactly what I mean Ralf, I know i am maybe the only one that need this. But I would really appreciate it. Thank you very much.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!