I tried the PCSX2 profile with VorpX, and it just gave me a screen. How do I…?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion I tried the PCSX2 profile with VorpX, and it just gave me a screen. How do I…?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lalafell
    Participant

How do I get an experience like Dolphin VR? I love playing games in Dophin VR. Mario Kart Wii is addictive, best way I’ve never played Mario Kart. Super Mario Galaxy is great, too. Definitely my favourite way to play Galaxy.

I would love to play some PS2 games this way. But none of the settings I pressed seemed to manage that. Does VorpX just not give an experience similar to DolphinVR in this regard?

If I wanted to just look at a 2D screen and not be surrounded by the 3D textures, in third or first person, I could just use Bigscreen which is free…

Ralf
    Keymaster

There is no profile for for PCSX2 profile with 3D support currently, sorry. The existing one only ensures that vorpX can hook into the emulator, but it doesn’t provide stereo 3D.

TheLastStarfighter
    Participant

but I read another user had gotten it to work

kurry
    Participant

There’s a patched version of pcsx2 that has SBS. I tried it so long ago that I can’t remember if it provided good results: https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Gsdx-3D-Stereoscopy-Patch?pid=522990#pid522990

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!