Vorpx is broken

Homepage Forums Technical Support Vorpx is broken

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Duff Dude
    Participant

I purchased VorpX and after 2 hours of deleting file reinstalling files, I still have not got this software to work. The trouble shooter says to have only have items installed after a fresh windows install (what a joke). I have contacted the customer support for a refund and have still not got a reply.

I believe this software is a scam.

Ralf
    Keymaster

As far as I can tell, you sent an e-mail ~10hrs ago. Please allow some time for an answer. Thanks for your patience.

That said, here is your answer:

What is meant in the trouble shooter is that all background programs that may be running should be closed. Of course you don’t need to remove all installed programs from your PC.

However, there are some programs like virus scanners, CPU/GPU utilities, messengers etc. that quietly run in the background and also hook into games like vorpX. This kind of programs should be closed down since they can cause a conflict with vorpX.

If you tried that and vorpX still does not hook into games, please create a trouble shoot archive in the config app and send that to support |at| vorpx com. We will take a look at it and check whether you maybe overlooked something.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!