I'm having weird problems with Portal 2

Homepage Forums Technical Support I'm having weird problems with Portal 2

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    HenryP27
    Participant

I have tested vorpX with several of my games and it works great. However, Portal 2 seems to have some troubles that I don’t really know how to fix. The most annoying one is the fact that the bottom and right side of the screen are just thick boxes of pretty much dead pixels that only have color information. There is no definition at all, it’s like an inverted “L” whose texture looks a lot like the face of the creature on the right side of this picture: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/pxyHtHT9z2OcXNc1wsR6hWxTi-hXRQ9N7-wleXkY-BtyQgNH50IuD9CSrSoOgVmLhow=h900

Is anyone else having this same problem? I have tried changing some settings but it’s not doing anything. I also realized that this is the only game that is not being displayed on my monitor. The screen simply turns black as soon as the game starts. However, on my Rift looks fine, but I can’t figure out how to get rid of those big pixelated areas that don’t allow me to see part of the screen.

Just in case this is important: I usually play all of my games on Virtual Cinema Mode. This problem won’t go away if I have this setting set to on or off. If anyone knows anything about this problem I would really appreciate your help.

Thank you so much!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!