In despair, can't get vorpx to recognize my rift dk2

Homepage Forums Technical Support In despair, can't get vorpx to recognize my rift dk2

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    malospam
    Participant

Let me first say that I can run all games made for the oculus in VR mode, my video card has the latest drivers, and also use it in testing games in Unity3d and the unreal engine 4. Also the oculus oculusConfigUtil shows the device is there. However when I try to run VorpX I get the error box saying: “he configured device was not found. Please make sure that you select the correct headset and that your headset is connected to your PC.” I’ve read through the forums and other websites trying to find where I am going wrong but I can’t seem to find away to get this to work. I know this is vague, but I am a bit depressed that I cannot get vorpx to even detect the dk2 oculus. I am even willing to pay if someone can get it to work. If someone could give me guidance, I would be so thankful.
    Thanks and warm regards
    Max Sal.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Just in case: please make sure that you have the latest vorpX (0.9.1) and the Oculus runtime 0.7/0.8 installed. The error you see is typically shown when you either try to use an older vorpX version with the latest runtime or vice versa.

Aled B
    Participant

I’m experiencing similar issues and I’m certain that it’s an older version of vorpx that I can’t update. I think I need a new installer/key? I emailed support on Saturday, how long does a response usually take? Many thanks

Ralf
    Keymaster

Your link has been resent. If it still doesn’t reach you this time, please double check your spam folder.

Aled B
    Participant

Thanks Ralf, sorted!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!