In game menu

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion In game menu

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    freelivorno
    Participant

I can no longer open the in-game menu even if I change the keys or reset the defined ones. I’ve seen this happen at least when vorpx to attack a game, it happens to me with god of war, installs an add on called ookhelep or something like that. I’ve also tried uninstalling and reinstalling vorpx.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Games have to run in the foreground for shortcuts to work.

Also please check wjether you maybe have any tools running that intercept input (e.g. some utility from a keypoard vendor). I’m unaware of any actual cases, but potentially something like that might cause issues.

Shturm
    Participant

Hey. Just to chime in – purchased the software just yesterday and I seem to have the same problem.

I’ve tested two games thus far – bioshock and cloudpunk.

In Bioshock, pressing CTRL+ALT+SHIFT to close the intro message doesn’t work, neither does Delete or any other button press. Pressing something like ALT+L or ALT+V does.

In Cloudpunk, nothing works except EdgePeek.

At this point I’ve disabled and closed pretty much all there is and I don’t know what else to do.

Ralf
    Keymaster

You have to make sure that games are running in the foreground, otherwise input will not get registered.

If you happen to use any tools or utilities that hook into mouse or keyboard input, also check whether that maybe that causes a conflict.

Shturm
    Participant

Don’t really know why, but reconnecting the headset several times seem to have helped…somehow? No idea why, but it seems to work now.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!