In Sound Mind

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings In Sound Mind

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ParadiseDecay
    Participant

I tweaked the user profile to my liking (Gameplay plus guide above)

Ralf? Is there an easier way to upload a tweaked profile to the cloud, I tweaked a profile and it would be a great time saver to just be able to share the profile I tweaked, instead of making a new one?

haints
    Participant

His profile didn’t work very well for me, but I think you might want to credit Luka2099 for creating the profile in the first place just to be polite.

Ralf
    Keymaster

@ PD: You have to make a copy first, no way around that. Each profile has a unique id, hence you can’t just re-upload someone else’s profile with tweaks as that would overwrite their profile in the cloud.

luka2099
    Participant

but I can only please if paradisedecay has used one of my profiles! there is no need for credits or thanks. Indeed it is I who have to thank PD for all the profiles he has uploaded, avoiding having to put my hand to the profile!

haints
    Participant

but I can only please if paradisedecay has used one of my profiles! there is no need for credits or thanks. Indeed it is I who have to thank PD for all the profiles he has uploaded, avoiding having to put my hand to the profile!

Fair enough. My mistake. Thanks for all the work both of you do.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!