Injecting Reshade with Vorpx

Homepage Forums Technical Support Injecting Reshade with Vorpx

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    maximus2k16
    Participant

I managed to finally get Vorpx working with ReShade. I tested it with Fallout 4, but in Geometry mode whilst having ReShade injected the right eye goes black, this could look incredible with ReShade, but another bump in the road, any idea why it would make the right eye view go blank?

Regards

maximus2k16
    Participant

Edit: Only 64 bit Reshade was able to inject with Vorpx, 32 bit has been unsuccessful so far, strange.

JMInternelia
    Participant

I am running Deus Ex Human Revolution DC. I can only get Vorpx AND ReShade to work with dx9.

With dx9 I run reshade as I normally would, configured for dx9. I start Vorpx. It displays an error message – but here is where it gets interesting…

With DX9 Both Vorpx and Reshade hook, and I’m able to play the game in G3D with Reshade.

Yet when I bump reshade up to DX11 in DXHRDC, the same error message happens, but the ReShade effect is NOT present. I have tried x64 dll injectors, including ENB Injector. Nothing works.

Anyone have any ideas?

FriskyNoodle
    Participant

I managed to finally get Vorpx working with ReShade. I tested it with Fallout 4, but in Geometry mode whilst having ReShade injected the right eye goes black, this could look incredible with ReShade, but another bump in the road, any idea why it would make the right eye view go blank?

Regards

how?

What Reshade dll? DX9? Dx11?

nieda113
    Participant

Reshade 2.0 and 3.0 is not compatible with oculus sdk v 1.xxx
    Check reshade. me forums and find he developer abandoned the reshade compatibility with oculus sdk for now. Hope that clearifies…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!