Installation Issue (Download Error)

Homepage Forums Installation and Registration Support Installation Issue (Download Error)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    bardoczx
    Participant

Hello. Today I bought vorpX. I get the download link but when a run the setup file (vorpX_WebSetup.exe), I am getting this message: Download Error. I uninstalled my antivirus software, disabled firewall Windows, Windows Defender and modem firewall. Did not work… I do not have any other security program running. The installation mode of this program is so frustrating, help me please.

Cheers.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please check whether you maybe are behind some firewall that may block the access. E.g. your router, cable modem, a corporate firewall.

Also contacting your internet service provider may be worth a try, maybe they block access by some traffic blocking rule in their network or just have some malfunction somewhere.

If it’s not something installed on your PC, there has to be a network issue somewhere between our server and you. It’s definitely not a server problem, no other incident like this recently.

bardoczx
    Participant

Hello Ralf,

As I already said I disabled all firewall that may block the access (router, cable modem, a corporate firewall, Windows Firewall, antivirus, Windows Defender).

I contacted my Internet service provider and they are not blocking access by some rule in their network. Neither I am getting some Internet malfunction somewhere.

I guess it is your server problem… Anyway, is there other way that I could download the software? Unexpectedly I am losing a lot of time with this very annoying issue…

Cheers.

Carlos.

Ralf
    Keymaster

I’m really sorry that you are experiencing this. I can assure you 100% that there is no issue on our end, otherwise there obviously would be more reports like yours at the same time.

Please check your mail for a more detailed answer.

SPaine
    Participant

i have also just purchased this product and have the same issue with no clear resource for a solution. if this is not resolved within 24 hours is a refund available

Ralf
    Keymaster

If you use anything else than Windows Defender, please first and foremost try to disable (or uninstall) your anti virus program. Some of these programs oddly do not allow their users to fully disable them.

An overzeleous antivirus program blocking the download is by far the most likely cause of this issue.

Please also check your firewall and your router for any potentially activated blocking options.

And last but not least it might be worth to check again after waiting a while in case it’s some network hiccup between our server and you.

if you can’t solve the issue, please send a mail to support |at| vorpx com and this will taken care of one way or another.

GeGeek
    Participant

Just bought and download is working fine.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!