Installation and Registration FAQ – READ BEFORE POSTING!

Homepage Forums Installation and Registration Support Installation and Registration FAQ – READ BEFORE POSTING!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ralf
    Keymaster

I bought vorpX before but don’t have the web installer anymore.

Please request a new download link here.

My activation key cannot be verified.

Please double check whether the request code in the license dialog is the same as in the key e-mail. If not, send us your new request code. Also please make sure to enter the data in the name field correctly. It has to look exactly like in the key e-mail. Use copy and paste to avoid typos. The key e-mail has an example image attached that illustrates how it’s supposed to look.

I just bought vorpX but didn’t recieve my activation key.

To activate vorpX please follow the short instructions in the license dialog that is displayed when you start vorpX: send us an e-mail with the REQUEST CODE that is shown in the dialog. To avoid potential delays please do this from the same mail address that you used for purchasing vorpX.

I just bought vorpX but didn’t recieve a download link.

Normally the link is displayed on the last page of the order process if the purchase was successful. In addition to that you will receive a mail with the link from MyCommerce. Unfortunately this may take up to 30 minutes in some (rare) cases. If you already waited that long, please check your spam folder – just in case the mail went there accidentally.

The web installer shows a “Download Error” message.

This is most likely caused by a virus scanner, firewall or other security software that prevents the installer from accessing the internet. Please try to disable all such software and also check your router firewall. If that does not help, it may just be a temporary network issue. In that case wait some time and try again later.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!