Is it even possible to force motion controls for a game?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Is it even possible to force motion controls for a game?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dyortos
    Participant

Hi, Ralph! Once again thank you for all you do. My question is not a request I was just curious on the topic and I thought maybe you could answer it. From a programming perceptive is this achievable? Or would every game have to be worked on individually?

Ralph
    Participant

The next vorpx release was announced to support motion controller in every game.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Just for clarification: the upcoming motion controller gestures let you bind realistic gestures to game actions like e.g. use/drive/switch to aiming down sights etc. However, it will NOT magically create physical interaction with objects in the game, i.e. you won’t be able to grab stuff with your hands. You can check how that works in the already available standalone Cyberpunk mod, which comes with gestures for driving, shooting, reloading, melee combat and more.

The next vorpX version makes this system fully user configurable, i.e. you will be able to easily bind predefined gestures to actions in the vorpX menu.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!