Is it possible to make the cinema mode screen as big as an ACTUAL cinema screen?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Is it possible to make the cinema mode screen as big as an ACTUAL cinema screen?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mpmo
    Participant

I’d LOVE to play in an imax sized theater, like the large theater screen in Bigscreen VR. Why isn’t this an option? or why is there not an option for a bigger cinema screen?

Can you add it Ralf? PLEASEEEEE

RJK_
    Participant

Dont we already have a freely adjustable cinema screen ?

mpmo
    Participant

you can only bring it closer by changing the distant offset to -1.00

there isn’t any other way…right?

RJK_
    Participant

I think i complained about that -1.00 too before, not shure what the reason was though, i think it had soemthing to do with the border you still can see in that mode. But On the other hand no matter how close you pull the image you will alway see a border when turning your head. How close do you want to get ?

LukeRoss
    Participant

@RJK_ I believe he wants the screen farther away, not closer. In order to give an IMAX-like feeling, the screen should be at least 10 m away from the viewer, with a width of at least 22 m (source)

RJK_
    Participant

Oh i understand. For a cinema theater size feeling you would probably need a different environment with a larger room. For my taste putting the cinema screen into the “space” setting looks even larger, like a football field size screen in space. May be you try that one.

mpmo
    Participant

Yeah like LukeRoss said, there needs to be an option to adjust the size of the screen, not only the distance. Don’t understand why it’s not possible (it’s in VR ffs…)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!