Is there any way to play SBS ps2 games on vorpx using pcsx2?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Is there any way to play SBS ps2 games on vorpx using pcsx2?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    mpmo
    Participant

someone made a g3D plugin for pcsx2 but it’s soooo laggy and bad. Can vorpx even work with pcsx2? really really wanna play sly 2, sly 3, ratchet and clank in 3D. Does vorpx even work with pcsx2? i know G3D definitely won’t work but SBS (z normal) 3D would still be great

nieda113
    Participant

hi u might want to use 3d depth shader from reshade… Thas the thing u look for when playing SBS and there is no need for voprx just the steam vr and cv1

RJK_
    Participant

I saw an emulator thread somewhere in this forum, you may check those out.

onetoo
    Participant

In the past when i had 3D Vision, i was able to do sbs with pcsx2. I used i patch, but it should be built in now.

https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Gsdx-3D-Stereoscopy-Patch?pid=522990#pid522990

mpmo
    Participant

i wrote in post that that specific link you sent, with the Gsdx 3D plugin was bad, very very bad in terms of performance.

billyisms
    Participant

Has anyone started using this method, yet?

http://helixmod.blogspot.com.es/2018/01/pcsx2-dx11.html

I started successfully using it a couple weeks ago. It seems to be working pretty well even though it needs some ironing out.

mpmo
    Participant

OMFGGGG I LOVE YOU. Thas looks to be REAL 3D with different view ports so it has REAL DEPTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGG THANK YOUUUU

ralf, is it possible to be integrated into vorpx somehow? or do i have to use bigscreen/virtual desktop for this?

Ralf
    Keymaster

I’ll check that. No promises, but if possible I’ll unlock the SBS display option for the semi-official PCSX2 profile and upload it to the coud within the next few days.

mpmo
    Participant

my. fucking. G. Thanks a lot for everything you’ve ever done for us.

RJK_
    Participant

… SBS Display Option, what the heck are you talking about

mpmo
    Participant

hey Ralf, did you manage to try it out and see if it worked or not? i almost did it but i can’t get the stereo to be enabled for SBS or over under modes :/

isamu
    Participant

Hi guys. Any progress on this? I’d love to play Ridge Racer V in VR :)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!