is there trial version here?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion is there trial version here?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    zangiefjone
    Participant

hi guys
    I search in site many times for trial version
    is there trial version here?
    I want testing before buying

dborosev
    Participant

There is not. But do your research and see if its something you’re sure about.

zangiefjone
    Participant

if I buy this Product and release new version is that should be buy again or there subscribe for this Product ?
    or just one time and update is free?

and its working for HTC vive good or for oculus rift?

dborosev
    Participant

It is updated regularly for free. One time purchase. New games are added every few months. Works for both yes.

zangiefjone
    Participant

thank you very much dborosev for helping me …. thanks

dborosev
    Participant

No worries. For me, its been the best VR investment I’ve made yet. But… I use it mainly for cinema and immersive modes, which are great for sitting and using mouse and keyboard, and awesome for 3rd person games. It also has full VR modes for games which work well, but not my preference.
    Having the right expectations and doing your research will determine if its right for you.
    Cheers.

zangiefjone
    Participant

are you mean can’t use move controller for vorpx just mouse and keyboard or dualshock

dborosev
    Participant

VorpX can’t make games that don’t use motion controllers magically be programmed to use them. There are limits.

Ralf
    Keymaster

VR controllers can be used to emulate either mouse and keyboard or an X-Box game pad. This does apply to common PC VR controllers (Oculus Touch, Vive Wands, Index controllers, WMR controllers).

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!