Issue with purchase

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Issue with purchase

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Scratchproof
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve been having issues with buying the software.

I’ve placed a total of 4 purchase attempts with both Credit Card and Paypal and every time I get an error message telling me that the information registered in the form could not be verified.

Is there any way to fix this?

I really hope I’m not gonna be charged 4 times.

Thanks,

Ralf
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Don’t worry, there isn’t even a failed record with your e-mail address in the purchase database, so you certainly were not charged for the failed attempts.

Please send a mail to support |at| vorpx com and we will provide you another purchase option that may work better for you.

Scratchproof
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I keep getting the same error message whenever I try to order:

Dear Customer,
    We were unable to verify that the information you entered on the order form is valid.

If you have not received notification within 24 hours, please contact our customer service department for assistance.

For reference, your order id is XXXXXXX-XXXXXX.

Is the issue coming from the fact that I am trying to use French payment methods (Paypal and Credit Card) and that I am in Malta?

Thanks,

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please send a mail to support |at| vorpx com and we will provide you with another purchase option that may work better for you.

Scratchproof
    Participant

Ok I am getting a bit irritated now. I’ve been trying to buy the software for days and have probably tried to purchase it a dozen of times but it still won’t let me.

I keep getting the following error message:

Error Message

I have contacted support on multiple occasions and all they have done so far is send me instructions on how to make a purchase. I know how to make a purchase…

No one has bothered to tell me what that error message means.

I’m trying to give you guys my money and you won’t even take it. If I’m not the only person having this issue, I don’t want to imagine how much business you’ve lost so far without even knowing…

Anyway, I would like to know what this error message means and why I am getting it.

Thanks,

Scratchproof
    Participant

Okay I’ve figured it out with support and managed to buy it. Sorry for yelling. I still love you <3

micha2109
    Participant

how did they solve this issue? I have the same problem to buy VorpX… :(

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please send a mail to support |at| vorpx com and we will provide you with another purchase option that may work better for you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!